Alternative Spectacle Lenses
As an INDEPENDENT opticians we can choose a lens from any market leading supplier to give you the best possible vision.
ZEISS, ESSILOR, HOYA, NIKON
all available at Ideal Eyecare . Ultimately our goal is to get you seeing a much clearer world. Ideal Eyecare is a HOYA lens specialist benefiting from all the latest lens technology available on the market.
- These lenses correct vision at single distances across the whole surface of the lens.
- Distance vision, intermediate vision or near vision
- Wide range of prescriptions
- Wide field of vision
- Available in all lens materials, transitions and sunglass tints
Wrap around lenses for curved frames
- These lenses are characterised by frames which wrap around the face. Most sunglasses have a "high base" or slight wrap to them characterised by a curve.
- Available in many materials.
- Available as SV and Varifocal
- Polarised, transitions and graduated tints are available
Bifocal / Trifocal
- These lenses provide clear vision correction for 2 or 3 distances and are characterised by a visible line or "segment" on the lens. This lens has 2 or 3 distinct optical powers.
- Wide areas of stable vision
- DV/NV most common. Can be a combination of any optical powers/ focal lengths.
- Visible segment or dividing line.
- Available in most lens materials.
- Varifocal lenses are the most common multifocal lenses offering clear vision correction at all distances with no visible lines or segments.
- Wide areas if stable vision correction.
- Distance vision at eye level and increasing prescription for closer work as your eye tracks down the lens. Natural eye position day to day for most tasks.
- "Latest digital lens technology for the most natural vision."Digital surfacing or Freeform technology takes into account many more aspects of a particular frame on an individual's face and how these two components interact with a prescription.
- These lenses give significantly wider areas of vision for both SV and Varifocals
- Easier Adaption
- Better balance
- Non tolerance guarantee
- Less peripheral distortion
- More natural vision for wrap around lenses
- Especially Recommended for higher or more complex prescriptions
- Reduces scratching on the lens surface but will not stop it.
- Reduces unsightly reflections, glare & increases image clarity by up to 10%
- Convenient UV adapting lens. Goes dark when under direct UV light.
For more information or to arrange an appointment, please Contact us.